Tuesday, February 12, 2013

LIFE: Jill Stuart FW 2013 & Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony Fall Winter 2013 x Kim Gordon, Kim Ann Foxman, & More! (2.9.13)


The morning after Blizzard Nemo and the New York City streets were covered in powder white snow and black slush. I arose early since I had been personally invited to attend the Jill Stuart Runway Show and was outfitted in only the finest Jill Stuart threads. I super stoked to say the least. Although I had picked out the suit I would wear, when it arrived to my door I was surprised to find that the suit jacket had no buttons (unlike how I saw it in the look book) – which meant, I would be boobs out with the lace shirt I was to wear underneath. I emailed the lovely ladies of Jill Stuart and asked how they suggested I wear the suit and they simply replied; “a black bra with the jacket open”. “Yowsers”, I thought. Somehow in my half sleep state mixed with the impending anxiety of walking out in the snow with 5 inch platform wedge Jill Stuart shoes, I overlooked my insecurity of wearing a lace shirt with just a black bra.

Front row goodie bag! Always a nice touch!

I’m clearly not a fashion blogger, hence the not so perfect photos. It’s hard to adjust your camera as these gorgeous gazelles are parading swiftly down the runway!

After the show, Jill Stuart came out and let me say – she is a stone cold fox. The photo is terrible, but just google her!

++++++++++

Afterwards, I had to run to the 1:30pm Fall/Winter 2013 Presentation by Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony. Luckily, it was Downtown – which makes everything easier for a Downtown gal like me. I met with Oscar for a green juice right before and we ran into Kim Ann Foxman, super sweetie pie musician who modeled with me in the DKNY for Opening Ceremony Ad.

Let me just say this Presentation was incredible! 5 bands performed in various areas of the St. Marks Church, one at a time. It felt like I was at some Manso/60′s Art show as go-go dancers in the middle of the space danced atop platforms. Models were scattered around the bands wearing the collection, even Chloe stood alongside and participated – as they all stared eerily and blankly into the crowd.

Oscar 1992 & Humberto (Opening Ceremony)

Kim Gordon!!! Yes, yes. I wanted to jump on stage and embrace her – but, I decided it might be better to just watch the show like a normal person.

Mr. Mickey and Me (wearing an Opening Ceremony sweater, Supreme belt and 3×1 Raw Denim)

Sean Risley and Me!

Work, Chloe!!! Yes!!!

Light Asylum performs

Heron Preston & Oscar 1992

Carol Lim (Opening Ceremony) and Me.

Thanks for the goodie bag Chloe and Opening Ceremony!

 

 

 

love of my life. she something special.

Posted via email from A Good Look Media Group

No comments:

Post a Comment