Thursday, November 25, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Kanye West – MBDTF: The SamplesAUDIO By Gotty™ on November 18, 2010 at 10:41 am
Drew @ FSD felt compelled to gather up all the originals used for Kanye’s latest. Don’t ask me about the compilation’s accuracy. All I plan to do is listen to the oldies and enjoy them, whether Kanye used them or not.
1. Mike Oldfield – “In High Places” (Dark Fantasy)
2. The Turtles – “You Showed Me” (Gorgeous)
3. Cold Grits – “It’s Your Thing” (Power)
4. King Crimson – “21st Century Schizoid Man” (Power)
5. Continent No. 6 – “Afromerica” (Power)
6. Manfred Mann’s Earth Band – “You” (So Appalled)
7. Smokey Robinson – ‘Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow” (Devil In A New Dress)
8. Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth – “The Basment” (Runaway)
9. The Mojo Men – “She’s My Baby” (Hell Of A Life)
10. Black Sabbath – “Iron Man” (Hell Of A Life)
11. Aphex Twin – “Avril 14th” (Blame Game)
12. Bon Iver – “Woods” (Lost In The World)
13. Manu Dibango – “Soul Makossa” (Lost In The World)
14. Lyn Collins – “Think” (Lost In The World)
15. Gil-Scott Heron – “Comment #1? (Lost In The World)
16. Backyard Heavies – “Expo ’83? (Runaway)
17. Tony Joe White – “Stud-Spider” (Hell Of A Life)
The Paris Running Club got some brand new tee-shirts designed by Leslie David and Atelier 25.
Three versions of the Paris Running Club Logo (white, black and blue for Paris) and four designs of main Parisian running tracks: Les Quais, 13e, Canal Sant Martin and Buttes Chaumont.
Each itinerary is written on the back of your tee so your friends can follow the path watching you running.
Pick your track!
Crédits photos: Amaury Choay pour la MJC
American Denim enthusiasts PRPS produce a quirky lookbook for spring/summer 2011. Heavily inspired by workwear, this collection features a series of items that are intentionally rugged, but at the same time very well crafted. The camouflage trend seems to play it’s own part in the collection too, a shirt and a jacket both feature the ever so popular pattern.
Overall a nice collection that definitely has a twist. I’m not 100% on the baggy trousers, but i really like the overall wear and the patches. Reminds me of Mihara Yasuhiro a few seasons back, with the textures and the choices of materials.
Scroll down to view the rest of the imagery from the collection.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
The Eiffel Tower is an 1889 iron lattice tower located on the Champ de Mars in Paris that has become both a global icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. The tallest building in Paris, it is the most-visited paid monument in the world; millions of people ascend it every year.
About the Author
Paulo Miranda published 125 posts on Design You Trust.
Jun Watanabe takes the reigns on this team up with Ubiq to give the world a wild-looking colorway of their El. The crazy looking creation melds fax fur and candy colored stripes to make one of the raciest creations we have seen in a while.
The leopard print faux fur toe box gets a white quilted cross stitch pattern that acts in direct contrast to the design while a two toned pink panel finds itself playing stripes against the entire design. Purple patent piping snakes its way around the seems while an almost out of place tan leather buckle juxtaposes itself against the entire design. The weight is carried courtesy of a white vulcanized rubber outsole. Via Flauge